Buhler Unified School District 313

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Welcome to Buhler USD 313!                     

Technology or Maintenance Request

Public SchoolWorks Work Orders
We use the Public Schoolworks platform for both technology and maintenance work orders. A PDF with instructions on how to submit a work order is below, as well as a tutorial video and the link for each type of submission.
Frustrated guy