The Print Shop/Copy Center has an office within the District Service Center and is pleased to offer printing, copying and finishing services for the staff of Buhler USD 313. Emailing a PDF along with job instructions to Sheri or utilizing the daily pony delivery ensures the prompt receipt of print/copy requests to the center. Return delivery of finished requests occurs via pony to each USD 313 building, Monday through Friday, when school is in session.
Copies arriving on one day are generally out for return delivery the next day, with exceptions during high volume days or the higher amount of hands-on services requested.
• High volume days are during the month of August or the last two days before any holiday/break.
• Hands-on services include, but aren’t limited too: padding, spiral bound books, or a large
number of precise cuts per job.
• Please plan accordingly and allow 48 hours from receipt in the Copy Center for job turn around.
Great ways to save your district money.
• Send copy requests to the District Print Shop/Copy Center. The machines in the Copy Center are made for high volume output thus reducing unnecessary wear and tear on building copiers and saving both time and money for the district.
• Copy on both sides of the paper when possible. Double sided copies use half as much paper.
• Copy in Black and White when color is not important to the finished project. Color copies are 5 times more costly than black only copy.
Did you know?
• Just a few of the services that the print/copy center provides are: choice of paper color and type, colored covers for projects, cutting, folding, padding, stapled booklets, 3 hole punching, enlargements from an 8 1/2” x 11” original up to 11” x 17”, color poster making (8 1/2” x 11” or 11” x 17”).
• The copy center produces the BHS Sports programs, with covers designed by the Advanced BHS Graphic Design classes, and also designs and produces the BHS play programs along with teacher plan books and desk calendars.
• Got a new project idea or a question? We’re here to help!
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
(Closed for lunch between 11 am - 12 pm)
Closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday through June and July