Buhler Unified School District 313

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Welcome to Buhler USD 313!                     

Food Service

About Our Department

  The Buhler 313 Food Services Department operates 5 on-site kitchens so our food is cooked and served fresh from each kitchen. We serve approximately 500 breakfasts and 1700 lunches per day and employ a Director of Food Services as well as 23 full- and part-time people.
A Self-Supporting Program
 Our program is totally self-supporting, meaning that we do not use any district money to fund it. The revenue we take in from Federal and State reimbursement dollars and student payments pay for all expenses, including employee insurance, social security, equipment and equipment repairs, workman's compensation and food costs.
Board Policies 
Free and Reduced Application:
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement 

In accordance In with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: intake@usda.gov

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.