Parents have the option to pay student fees by cash, check, or credit card. Please remember to bring cash or mail check payments to your child’s school BEFORE the first day of school. (Credit Cards accepted online only: Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
Free and Reduced Meal Benefits
Apply early to see if your family qualifies for free or reduced lunches.
Call for a paper application at 620-543-2258.
New Students to USD #313
New students enroll at the building of attendance on August 4th, 2020 from 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM. Please bring the documents listed below.
Proof of Residency - Kansas state approved list:
- Kansas DL or ID renewal postcard
- Current Kansas vehicle registration or title
- Utility bill or equivalent no more than two months old
- Financial institution such as a bank statement, deed or mortgage
- Rent or lease agreement
- Kansas Voter Registration Card
- Current auto, life or homeowners insurance bill with applicant’s name and address
- Current educational transcript/school grade card
- Current professional license by a U.S. agency
- Current W-2 or 1099
- Mail from a federal, state, county or city agency
- Department of Corrections Certificate of Identification
Certified Copy of Birth Certificate -
- Age: Pre-school: if eligible, 3 or 4 years on or before August 31
- Kindergarten: five years old on or before August 31
- First Grade: six years old on or before August 31
Health Assessment - Physical from most recent medical exam.
If you would like to preview the forms to be completed at the building, click below: (All forms will be available at the buildings)
Athletic/Activities Link for PHMS and BHS
Activity Pass and Booster Club Information:
Additional Health Related Forms (if necessary):
For Questions or assistance contact PowerSchool Administrator, Charlene Cooper at 620-543-5612.